MIDDLE WEIGHT CGI Artist – MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Diffuse 3D, Studio 18, 18 Hilton Street, Manchester, M11FR
We’re currently looking for a middle weight CG Artist to join us in our Northern Quarter Studio in Manchester. We are about to embark on an exciting journey to grow our two person team and are on the search for a creative and friendly individual with a keen eye for detail and all things creative.
Diffuse 3D work with some of the leading Architects and Developers worldwide. As a small team we work incredibly hard and are dedicated to producing CGI work of a very high standard. Our projects vary from the landmark large scale to small unique one off projects and competitions. We offer a full range of CGI services from conceptual interior design to marketing and planning CG Images and DVD animations.
- Super ambitious and creative
- Have an education in or a passion for interior design and architecture
- Able to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Work well as part of a small close knit team but also work well independently
- Have strong project management and self time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Good at problem solving and dealing with often challenging deadlines
- Pro-active, organised and a general doer
- Self motivated
- Keen to learn & improve and adopt the latest technologies and CGI techniques
- Confident and not afraid to put forward ideas and suggestions
- Excellent at Client liaising
Preferred Technical Skills
- Excellent in 3D Studio Max
- Excellent in Vray for Studio Max
- A good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After effects, InDesign)
- An understanding of Autocad (not essential)
Working at Diffuse 3D
We have a strong emphasis on quality, striving to produce the best photoreal CGI. We don’t cut corners or compromise when it comes to the quality of our work. We keep up with the latest technologies the industry has on offer and never sit still. We allow time for RnD work which is key to continued development and improvement.
We have a simple approach to ‘do one thing well’ and that’s CGI. Quality always comes first. This has allowed us to continuously work on large scale exciting and unique projects.
Alongside our high expectations for the work our office culture is very important to us. We’re striving to create a fun and exciting studio where everyone can grow and be part of a close team with great benefits.
We want you to collaborate with us and have your say, we may not always think alike but we’ll definitely create better ideas together.
We’re pretty flexible about your level of experience but you’ll need to prove you have the qualities and passion we are looking for at Diffuse 3D.
Time dedicated to continual personal development
A fun and relaxed office culture where you will be part of a small passionate growing team
Flexible working hours
Paid Maternity Leave
We are an equal opportunities company and believe diverse teams are key to creating the best work and the most exciting work place. We are open to any age or background.
If you think you fit the role please get in touch we’re excited to hear from you.